Another amazingly delicious snack found thanks to Pinterest. These little bites of goodness are so good, it's almost like you're eating cookie dough...without the guilt. I didn't process the almonds too much so it was more of an Almond Roca texture. Fabulous! One batch barely lasted two days.
Healthy Cookie "Dough" Bites
- 1 1/3 cup roasted almonds
- 2/3 cup Old Fashioned oatmeal
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, process the almonds, oatmeal, cinnamon and salt to a fine meal.
- Add the honey and vanilla and process to combine.
- Next, add the chocolate chips and pulse just to combine.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls (about 1 tbsp each) and place them on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper. Place the pan in the freezer for about an hour to firm up. Store balls in a tightly covered container in the freezer or refrigerator.